BALANCEtrak > Home Page and Tools
- Dashboard Notifications
- Requisitions Needing Approval
- Job Seekers Needing Approval
- Saved Views List
- Dashboard Objects
Home Page Basics
Requisitions Needing ApprovalIf you are an approver for Requisitions — and a Requisition requires your approval — an alert banner will display at the top of the Home page Dashboard. This reminder will list the Requisition by:
- Requisition Number
- Job Code
- Job Title
Click the [Review] icon associated with the Requisition to display the corresponding Review Requisition detail. A notification message will also appear at the top of the screen when the detail is displayed.
- within the message, click the link: See approval section below
- Scroll down to the Approval Process menu
Choose to [Approve] or [Not Approve] the Requisition. You can also enter: Comments.
Job Seekers Needing ApprovalIf one or more Job Seekers require your approval for hiring, a banner will display at the top of the Dashboard, entitled: New Hires Needing Approval. Click the [Review] icon for a particular Job Seeker to display the Review Job Seeker detail. Using the Approval Process menu, select either: [Approve] or [Not Approve] and optionally, enter: Comments.
Saved Views ListIf you have filtered the Requisitions or Job Seekers list — and saved the results as a customized view — the Dashboard's Saved Views banner provides quick access to the filtered view.
- To learn about the Requisition Approval Process, see: Requisitions / Start (or Participate in) the Approval Process.
- For more on the Job Seekers module, begin here: Use the Job Seekers tab.
- For information on how to create and save filters, refer to —