Dashboard Tabs for Administrators / Plan Owners
KEY TOPICS:Information is provided below, regarding the following two Dashboard administrative tabs —
Dashboard: Administrative Tabs
Within the balanceAAP > Dashboard, an Administrator or plan owner can:
- Set global Options or how information is displayed to other users on the Dashboard > View tab
- Output Dashboard > Summaries to Excel
OptionsThe Options tab offers menus that control the Dashboard > View display. You may [Revert to Default] at any time.
Help Cross-reference: Individually, the user can also determine View options. For the user-facing Help, refer to: Dashboard > View.
General menuThe General Options menu controls how the Summary and/or Map objects display on the Dashboard.
Expand each of the menus to review and edit default settings, as described below.
1. Select the issues to display from the following types:
- Goals and Goal Attainment — Goal Attainment; IWD Utilization Goal; Protected Veteran Hiring Benchmark [all selected by default]
- Adverse IRA — By personnel action
- Significant Adverse Impact — By personnel action; for All Personnel Actions [default]
- Compensation — By Grade, Job Code, and/or Job Group
- Other — Flag: Plans Currently Under Audit
Quick Tip: Click All to select all issues, or click None to deselect any selected issues.
2. Select a calculation option for adverse impact:
- Traditional Calculation — Compares females to males and minorities to non-minorities
- Favored Group Calculation —Compares the highest selected group to the other group [default]
3. Select a color coding option:
- Default (Green, Red, and Gray [dots])
- User Defined — Then select the: Number of Colors to Use, and choose those colors, using the provided drop-downs.
4. After choosing the race(s) and gender(s) to display from those provided, select one of the following options for combining those selections:
- Show Issues by each individually selected race and selected gender categories [default]
- Show Issues by grouping all selected races together and all selected genders together
- Show Issues by grouping all selected races and genders together
Summary (Options) menuSelect a filter option:
- Show all (Default)
- Show only [Color]^ options
^The number of radio-button options displayed here will be based on how many and what colors were chosen on the color-coding menu (described above under: General Options).
Select a plan description: Establishment Name or Plan Code.
Pie Chart (Options) menuTo disable the detailed bar graph view, check the box for: Suppress Drilldown Bar Graphs.
ReportsOn the Dashboard > Reports tab, you can determine options for running or exporting reports from Dashboard Graphics and Data.
Plan Groups menuIf this menu is active in your installation, select to display results for:
- All Plans
- Specific Plan Groups — Then choose one or more Plan Groups from the provided menu.
Sections menuIn the Sections menu, choose which of the View-tab Exhibits to include in a report:
- Exhibit 1 — Pie Charts
- Exhibit 2 — Summary
- Exhibit 3 — Map / Metrics
- Exhibit 4 — Scorecard
Settings menuChoose how you would like the graph information to be displayed:
- Graph and Data
- Graph Only
- Data Only
The default selection is: Graph and Data.
Output menuUnder View report as, select either:
Under Export report as, choose to save the report in a:
- Single (consolidated) File
- Separate Files (contained in one ZIP file for download)
Click [Run Report].
SummariesChoose settings to export Dashboard summary data to Excel spreadsheets.
Select an export file type:
- Excel 2007
- Excel 97-2003
Select one or more topics to run:
- Adverse Impact
- Goal Attainment
Click the [Export] button. You will be prompted to open or save the file. If multiple topics were selected, the Excel file will include a separate sheet for each one.
Quick Tip: When this process will take some time to run, the system displays a processing alert. You may select: [Run in Background] to continue working in other software areas. The system will alert you when the processing is complete.