BALANCEaap > System Tools > Additional Documents
- Upload Company Documents
- Upload Plan Documents
- Use Document Library Tools
Store Documents in the BALANCEhub > SHARE Library
An Administrator or Master Plan owner may compile a library of Company Documents for use across your organization. An Administrator or plan owner may also create a library for Plan Documents.
Select Systems Tools from —
- The BALANCEaap header; and choose BALANCEhub / Additional Documents from the provided menu.
- The BALANCEhub header. Then choose BALANCEaap / Additional Documents from the provided menu.
The document library will accept Upload of the following file formats:
Upload Company DocumentsOn the Company Documents tab, use [Browse] field at the bottom of the page to locate the document on your computer. When the file name appears below the field, click the [Upload] button. The file will be:
- Added to the Company Documents list
- Made available to all BALANCEhub users under your organization's account.
Upload Plan DocumentsNavigate to the Company Documents tab. To begin, select a Company, Establishment, and Plan from the provided drop-downs to associate the documents with a plan.
Use the [Browse] field at the bottom of the page to locate the document on your computer. When the file name appears below the field, click the [Upload] button. The file will be added to the Plan Documents list.
Use Document Library ToolsAdministrator tools for working with uploaded documents include:
- Remove This File — Select the document; click the icon; and answer Yes to the confirmation message.
- Edit Display Name of This File — Select the document; click the [Edit] icon; edit the name, and click [Save].
- Reorder the Documents list — Use the [Move Up/Down arrows] on the right side of the list.
- Preview a Document — (Select the document from the provided drop-down, and click the [Preview] button to open it in a PDF window.
Once documents are added to the system, they will appear in BALANCEhub > SHARE on the Additional Documents > Company Documents tab.