Open a Completed Plan to Review Results
JUMP TO: Reports & Dashboard Primer
- Log in and Open a Plan
- About Access to a Completed Plan
- How Your Organization's Plans are Organized
- Plan Types by Icon
- Recent Plans tab
- Open Plan tab
- View the Open Plan List (by Year)
- Filter the Open Plan List (by Plan Type)
- Search and Sort Plan Lists
- Records Retention
Access a Completed AAP from the Plans List to View Results
Log in and Open a PlanOnce you have logged into the balanceWORKS platform as your organization's Administrator or AAP owner has proscribed, viewing a completed Affirmative Action plan (AAP) only takes a few steps —
- Begin by selecting the [balanceAAP] button on the platform's Home page.
- In balanceAAP, he first stop is Recent Plans, where you can select an AAP to open from a provided list. Accordingly, the tab header provides access to two types of lists:
- Recent Plans (The default entry page, showing up to 10 plans)
- Open Plan (A more comprehensive list of completed AAPs by year)
- Simply click the Plan Name link to open a plan, providing access to the Plan Overview and AAP Reports (including Narratives) for the accessed plan. (Organizations with multiple AAPs can also take advantage of the organization-wide Dashboard.) Your balanceAAP Administrator or plan owner will have chosen a default landing page for you.
From within the plan, you can return to the list of Plans, or navigate to another Reports area, via the side navigation menu.===About Access to a Completed Plan=== Using balanceAAP, the plan creator/owner or software Administrator will determine access to plan results via the Reports portal (and Dashboard, if applicable) and notify you when results are ready to view. Both the AAPs shown to you on Plans and the components visible within an AAP will be based on the granted permissions.
How Your Organization's Plans are OrganizedThe Plans list is organized by the following columns:
- Plan Name (Typically indicates the plan date and whether an Annual or Update plan)
- Establishment (Reflects the location, functional unit, or subsidiary)
- Plan Date (The effective date of the plan)
- Last (Date) Opened
Plan Types by IconIcons in the far-right column of each row identify plan type for each existing plan.
- [R] Regular plan, single location
- [M] Master plan, which contains data for a set of sub plans
- [S] Sub plan, associated with an annual Master Plan
Update (interim, or mid-year) Plans:
- Update plan, single location
- Update Master plan
- Update sub plan
If a plan is open, the Lock icon also displays.
Recent Plans tabOnce plans are created, the Recent Plans list displays them in order of the date Last Opened. A link to View More Plans will be available at the bottom of the list. Sub plans appear indented below the corresponding Master Plan. (Up to five sub plans will display.)
Open Plan tabServing as the complete repository for saved AAPs, the Open Plan tab displays, by default: All Plans.
Just below the tab header, years for the currently available plans will display in the list header. Click on a [Year] to reduce the Open Plan list to plans with corresponding Plan Dates.
View the Open Plan List (by Year)
Cross-reference: Typically, plans are retained for three years. Plan retention is controlled by a Plan Information setting.
For a more limited display, click the Filter icon to display options. Then, retain or uncheck one or more of the following:
Filter the Open Plan List (by Plan Type)
- Annual Plans
- Update Plans
- Master Plans
- Sub Plans
- Regular Plans
- Audited Plans
- Unaudited Plans
All boxes are checked by default.
Search and Sort Plan ListsUsing the balanceAAP header on the Open Plan tab, search for specific plans by entering a keyword or term in the Search field; then click the Search button. To restore the full list of plans, click [Clear].
Quick Search Tip: Enter a term in the Search field. Then hit ENTER on the keyboard to perform the Search. Use the ESCAPE (ESC) key to clear the Search results.
By default, items on the Plans tab are sorted in alphabetical order by Plan Name, but the display may be changed by clicking on a column header. Click once to sort by that column in ascending order, twice to sort in descending order; a third click will remove the sort by that column.
Page navigation tools at the bottom of the page can be used if the number of records exceeds a single page display.
Records RetentionPrior plans will be retained on-line in balanceAAP > Reports, according to the Archive Setting that is in place. Administrators, software subscribers, and Berkshire's service clients may contact their Berkshire representatives for more information about records retention.