BALANCEaap > Reports > Filter
- Filter on Sectors
- Filter on Drilldowns
- Filter on Master Plan Units (if applicable)
- Sub Plans
Use Previously Created Sectors, Drilldowns, or Rollups to Filter Report Displays
The default setting for filters is: This Plan (i.e., no filters). However, the options below will apply previously created organizational units to report displays and allow AAP results to be assembled by those units for voluntary internal reporting.
- Set up Data and the organizational unit (as described in the linked Related Topics above).
- Navigate to: Reports > Filter.
- Make selections for the relevant filter type (listed below), or select All; and click the [Save] button. The system will then perform the necessary calculations.
- Proceed to the next step: Reports > Select Reports. All viewed or exported reports will be run by the organizational units.
Quick Tip: A banner at the top of the Select Reports page will indicate a filter has been set. Before running a standard AAP, return to Reports > Filter and restore the default setting.
Filter on SectorsIf you have created optional Reporting Structure > Sectors, calculations for plan reporting can be run by Sector.
Select: Sectors. Next, check off one or more Sectors.
Filter on DrilldownsIf you have created optional Reporting Levels > Drilldowns, reports can be run, based on the Drilldown values.
Select: Drilldowns. Next, check off one or more Drilldowns.
Filter on Master Plan Units (if applicable)
Sub PlansThe output can be filtered for one or more sub plans.
Click the radio button for: Sub Plans. Then, check off one or more sub plans.
RollupsMaster plan reports can be run, using Reporting Levels > Rollups saved in the system.
First, click the radio button for: This Plan. Then, check off the Rollup units to include.
Quick Reminder: Data entries for Rollups are not required by the system. However, blank data entries can impact the accuracy of Rollup results. So check the relevant column on all Data tables to ensure desired entries are present.