BALANCEaap > Reports > Select Reports
- Select View Format
- Determine Global Settings
- Hide/Unhide Legacy Reports
- Determine Report Group Settings
- Filter Adverse Impact (or Impact Ratio Analysis) Reports by Job Group
- Determine Calculation Settings (Where displayed)
- How to Select Reports for Export
- Quick Select Buttons
- Select One or More Reports
- Select a Report Group
- Compile the Affirmative Action Plan
- Export Reports
- Run Reports for a Master Plan
- Cascade Master Plan Report Settings to a Sub plan
- Select Reports > (Compensation) Data
BEFORE YOU EXPORT REPORTS:
Tailor Report Content and Run Reports
The Reports > Select Reports page makes a list of primary and secondary plan reports available for selection so one or more Reports can be viewed or exported. In addition, settings can be applied to report content, both globally and by Report Group. The Select Reports list will display, based on plan type, plan year, and user-determined settings.
- To see a complete list of standard reports, refer to the table, included in the BALANCEaap User Guide at: Step 8.
- For sample reports and a complete guide to settings by Report Group, refer to the: Client's Guide to AAP Reports.
Select View FormatUnder View Reports In, select a format:
Determine Global SettingsClick the [Global Settings] button in the View Reports In header, to select footer options:
- Suppress Statistical Footnotes
- Include Date Footer
- (Enter) Custom Footer
Hide/Unhide Legacy ReportsWhen a new plan is created, certain legacy Adverse Impact and audit-related Compensation reports are hidden by default. To display both current and legacy reports on the Select Reports page, click the [Global Settings] button. Then uncheck the box for: Hide Legacy Reports.
Legacy reports will be shown by default in previously created plans. The box may be checked or unchecked, as necessary. Click [Save].
Determine Report Group SettingsClick the [Group Settings] icon, located in the Report Group header, to view options available for that group (e.g., Run by Job Group, Insert Page Breaks Between Departments). Other options include displaying or hiding fields associated within the particular report.
Filter Adverse Impact (or Impact Ratio Analysis) Reports by Job GroupFrom a Regular Annual Plan or Master Plan, select the [Report Settings] icon for the Adverse Impact Report Group. From the Report Settings menu, jump to Job Group Filter. Check the box to: Filter Adverse IRA Reports by Job Group.
A list of Job Groups will display, all selected by default. Deselect any Job Groups that should not be included. Review the other settings, make any necessary changes, and click [Save].
Determine Calculation Settings (Where displayed)Click the [Calculation Settings] icon, located in the Report Group header, to access previously determined statistical settings related to the group. If changes are to be made, please review: Plan Settings > External Availability Calculations.
View a Report or a GraphClick the [View Report] icon next to the desired report to open the report in a new browser window.
(For reports in PDF format) To save or print the report from this window, use the Acrobat tools.
Quick Reminder: Reports can be exported in PDF, Word, Excel, or text format. See: Reports > Export Settings.
(Where available) For a graphical display of reporting results, click the [View Graph] icon next to the desired report.
How to Select Reports for Export
Quick Select ButtonsAt the top of the Select Reports list are link buttons to:
- Select All – Selects all reports, including Narratives
- Select None – Deselects any selected reports
- Select Primary and Support – Selects the reports required for an AAP, plus the reports showing supporting documentation and calculations (e.g., Adverse Impact)
- Select Primary – Selects the required reports for an AAP that will accompany the Minority/Female , IWD, and Veteran Narratives
- Select Support Reports – Limits the selection to those reports showing supporting documentation and calculations
Select One or More ReportsSelect an individual report or add a report to a current selection of reports by checking it.
Select a Report GroupCheck the box next to a Report Group header to select that group of reports.
Quick Tip: Choose [Save] from the lower toolbar to save current selections so that they will be already selected on return to: Select Reports.
Compile the Affirmative Action Plan
- From the Quick Select buttons (described above), choose: Select Primary.
- Select the Narratives to include.
- Proceed to export selections, as described next.
Quick Tip: If you used Narrative Settings: Manage Documents to upload documentation for inclusion in the AAP and want to compile all Narratives and documents, select the Narratives Report Group.
Export ReportsAfter making report selections, choose [Export Reports] from the lower toolbar.
Note: If the report or plan will take some time to run, use the provided prompt to [Run in Background].
When the system has compiled the export file(s), a green Notification bar will display. Select: click here to download. Save the file(s) to your computer. The selected reports will be formatted, based on selections made in Reports > Export Settings.
Note: Depending on the browser and file type, use native tools to open or save the report(s).
Run Reports for a Master Plan
Quick Reminder: For HELP with running reports for some or all of sub plans at one time, see: Export Settings.
Cascade Master Plan Report Settings to a Sub planDetermine Global and/or Report Group settings, as described above. Then, under Cascade to Sub Plans, select: Yes. Click [Save] to apply the settings to relevant reports.
Note: By accessing individual sub plans, Report Settings can be tailored by sub plan.