Reports > Export Settings
- Export as Single or Multiple Files
- Select Export File Type
- About Export Settings in a Master Plan
Determine Settings prior to Exporting AAP Reports
With Reports > Export Settings, you may select options for how Reports are exported. Once you have determined the options below, you can move on to: Select Reports.
Export Single or Multiple Files
Select one of the following:
- A Single File (Combine all reports into a single output file)
- Separate Files (Save each report as an individual document)
Note: FIles will be Zip'd for download.
Select Export File Type for ReportsThe options for file type are:
- PDF (Read only)
- Word, Excel, or Rich Text (Editable)
Select the desired file type from the drop-down.
Note: Minorities/Women, IWD, and Veterans Narratives can only be exported in PDF.
Once you have determined the number of files and file type, click Save.
About Export Settings in a Master Plan
Export Settings apply only to the Master Plan. However, reports for sub plans can be developed and run from the Master Plan, by using: Reports > Filter.