About Related IWD/Veterans Required Reports
RETURN TO: IWD/Veterans
- Available IWD/Veterans Reports
- Group Settings for IWD/Veterans Reports
- About Related Narratives
Learn about Key Outputs from the IWD/Veterans Analyses
Available IWD/Veterans ReportsThe following reports are available for selection on the AAP Reports menu, in the IWD/Veterans Report Group:
- DATA COLLECTION FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES
- DATA COLLECTION FOR PROTECTED VETERANS
The following reports will present the results of the analyses:
- INDIVIDUALS WITH DIABILITIES UTILIZATION GOALS
- VETERAN BENCHMARKS FOR HIRING ANALYSIS
For those applying a custom Five Factor Benchmark to the Veterans analysis, a supporting report by the same name is available:
- FIVE FACTOR BENCHMARK
Supporting ADVERSE IMPACT SUMMARY and DETAIL reports are also available under AAP Reports / Adverse Impact Report Group.
Group Settings for IWD/Veterans ReportsFrom the Reports > AAP Reports screen, click the Group Settings icon, adjacent to the report entry. Select whether to: Run Report by Plan or Run Report by Job Group. Then click [Save] to return to the AAP Reports list.
Quick Tip: To display a synopsis of IWD/Veterans analysis results on the PLAN SUMMARY report, access Group Settings for the report, in the default Overview Report Group. Scroll down to the Report Settings for the two analyses. For each one, select: Yes, ... .
This is the default setting when IWD/Veterans analyses are included, during plan creation.
About Related NarrativesTools for building Narratives include specific Tags & Values and narrative Sections for IWDs and Veterans.
- AAP Reports
- A full list of reports is available in the BalanceAAP User's Guide, at the beginning of Chapter 8, "Customize Narratives and Final Reports."
- Regarding the related Narrative tags and Sections, see: Narrative Settings and Edit Narrative Templates, respectively.