About Related IWD/Veterans Reports
RETURN TO: IWD/Veterans
- Available IWD/Veterans Reports
- Group Settings for IWD/Veterans Reports
- About Related Narratives
Learn about Key Outputs from the IWD/Veterans Analyses
Available IWD/Veterans ReportsThe following reports are available for selection on the Select Reports menu, in the IWD/Veterans Report Group:
- DATA COLLECTION FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES
- DATA COLLECTION FOR PROTECTED VETERANS
The following reports will present the results of the analyses:
- INDIVIDUALS WITH DIABILITIES UTILIZATION GOALS
- VETERAN BENCHMARKS FOR HIRING ANALYSIS
Supporting Adverse Impact Summary and Detail reports are also available under Select Reports / Adverse Impact Report Group.
Group Settings for IWD/Veterans ReportsFrom Select Reports, click the [Group Settings] icon in the IWD/Veterans Report Group header. Select whether to: Run Report by Plan or Run Report by Job Group. Then click [Save] to return to the Select Reports list.
Quick Tip: To display a synopsis of IWD/Veterans analysis results on the PLAN SUMMARY report, access [Group Settings] for the Communication Report Group, Scroll down to the Report Settings for the two analyses. For each one, select: Yes, ... .
This is the default setting when IWD/Veterans analyses are included, during plan creation.
About Related NarrativesTools for building Narratives include specific Tags & Values and narrative Sections for IWDs and Veterans.
- Select Reports
- A full list of reports is available in the balanceAAP User's Guide, at the beginning of Chapter 8, "Customize Narratives and Final Reports."
- Regarding the related Narrative tags and Sections, see: Narrative Settings and Edit Narrative Templates, respectively.