RETURN TO: Table of Contents
BALANCEaap, a member of the BALANCEworks family, has been designed to help you complete an Affirmative Action Plan (AAP), from start to finish. You will begin plan development on the Create Plan page.
After the plan (or a set of plans) is added to system, task areas, listed in the side navigation menu, will take you step-by-step through plan completion, including:
- Determining Plan settings
- Importing and validating Data
- Developing Availability Statistics (and comparing the results to Employment)
- Setting up an optional Reporting Structure
- Selecting the History Source to ascertain Affirmative Action progress over the prior year
- Running metrics for IWD (Individuals with Disabilities) and Veterans
- Publishing and compiling the plan's Reports, including Narratives
- Completing the accompanying EEO-1 and VETS-4212 reports
Please refer to the Table of Contents, linked above, for more information on each task area.
On-line AAP Resources to Support youWhether you are a new user, or a returning one, the following additional resources are available from the Table of Contents and below:
Berkshire regularly updates provided resources to support software users with regulatory and technical requirements.
Preparing Multiple Plans — For information on the framework for preparing multiple plans at the same time, visit the Help Library (above). Access the BALANCEaap User's Guide section: Understanding the Master/Sub-plan Structure.
Administrator Tools — The software also includes System Tools for user management, security, and other global settings.
On-line Portal to Disseminate Plan ResultsThe next step after plan development is to disseminate the results to the stakeholder audience(s). Please refer to BALANCEhub Help for more information: BALANCEhub Table of Contents.