- Default Protected Classes
- Select Additional Reporting Groups
- Cascade Changes to Sub plans (Master Plan only)
Determine Protected Classes
Default Protected ClassesThe default classes to be analyzed for AAP Reports are pre-selected by the system, as follows:
- Total Minorities
Select Additional Reporting GroupsTo include individual races in plan analyses, check off one or more entries:
- American Indian/Native Alaskan
- Pacific Islander/Native Hawaiian
- Two or More
Click the [Save] button, which is located at the bottom of the page.
Quick Tip: Analysis by individual race category is useful when running Adverse Impact reporting in conformance with OFCCP audit protocols.