- Default Protected Classes
- Select Additional Reporting Groups
- Cascade Changes to Sub plans (Master Plan only)
Determine Protected Classes
Default Protected ClassesAs required for an AAP, the default classes are pre-selected by the system, as follows:
- Total Minorities
These groups will be analyzed in plan calculations and accordingly, displayed in AAP Reports.
Select Additional Reporting GroupsTo specify specific, or additional, classes for use in plan analyses, access Plan Settings > Protected Classes. There, check off one or more entries:
- Total Minorities (Default)
- Female (Default)
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African-American
- Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- Two or More Races
Click the [Save] button, which is located at the bottom of the page.
Quick Tip: Analysis by individual race category is useful when running Adverse Impact reporting in conformance with OFCCP audit protocols.