DASH > Reports
JUMP TO: DASH > View
- (Where installed) Select Plan Groups for Inclusion in DASH Report
- Determine DASH Report Settings
- Output and Export DASH Report
Run Reports from DASH Information
Access the DASH > Reports tab to determine report options and run/export reports from DASH Graphics and Data.
Select Plan Groups for Inclusion in DASH ReportIf this menu is active in your installation, select to display results for:
- All Plans
- Specific Plan Groups — Then choose one or more Plan Groups from the provided menu.
BALANCEaap Help Cross-reference: If you are a plan owner/Administrator and would like to use Plan Groups, see: Reporting Levels > Plan Groups.
Sections menuIn the Sections menu, choose which of the View-tab Exhibits to include in a report:
- Exhibit 1 — Pie Charts
- Exhibit 2 — Summary
- Exhibit 3 — Map / Metrics
- Exhibit 4 — Scorecard
Determine DASH Report SettingsChoose how you would like the content to be displayed:
- Graph and Data
- Graph Only
- Data Only
The default selection is: Graph and Data.
Output and Export DASH ReportUnder View report as, select either:
- Preview (HTML)
- Export (PDF)
Under Export report as, choose:
- Single (consolidated) File
- Separate Files (contained in one ZIP file for download)
Click [Run Report].