About Creating Sub plans for a Master Plan
- Add Plan Codes
- Generation of Sub plans
- About Applying Audit Status to Master and Sub Plans
Note the following considerations, if you answered Yes to Create Plan, question 4: Will you be creating multiple plans from a master plan data set? —
Add Plan CodesAfter you click the [Create Plan] button to build a Master Plan, BALANCEaap will automatically display: Plan Codes. When entered, these codes will identify each "sub plan" in the set.
- To enter codes, follow instructions at this link: Plan Codes / Add Plan Codes.
- If you followed the Master Plan Data Collection template, refer to: Plan Codes / Import Plan Codes.
Generation of Sub plansOnce codes are entered, the system will create the appropriate sub plans, adding them to the Plans > Recent Plans list. Using that list, you can then enter each sub plan to review (and edit the plan, as appropriate).
- For a overview of plan types, see: Recent Plans, Open Plan, and Plan Lists / Plan Type by Icon.
- For more information on editing the sub plan, refer to: Plan Information.
About Applying Audit Status to Master and Sub PlansDuring the Create Plan process (under question 9), check the box next to: Is this plan under audit?. (After the plan is created, the option to turn on Audit Status will no longer be available.)
Then, open the audit sub plan and navigate to: Plan > Plan Information. Check the box, as appropriate, indicating Audit Status. When the Master Plan is published to BALANCEhub, the sub plan will be flagged as Under Audit on the DASH display.
BALANCEhub Help Cross-reference: For information on the reporting display, see: DASH > View.