About Creating Sub plans for a Master Plan
- Add Plan Codes
- Generation of Sub plans
- About Applying Audit Status to Master and Sub Plans
If you answered Yes to Create Plan, question 4: Will you be creating multiple plans from a master plan data set? — note the following considerations:
Add Plan CodesAfter you click the [Create Plan] button to build a Master Plan, balanceAAP will automatically display: Plan Codes. When entered, these codes will identify each "sub plan" in the set.
- To enter codes, follow instructions at this link: Plan Codes / Add Plan Codes.
- If you followed the Master Plan Data Collection template, refer to: Plan Codes / Import Plan Codes.
Generation of Sub plansOnce codes are entered, the system will create the appropriate sub plans, adding them to the Plans > Recent Plans list. Using that list, you can then enter each sub plan to review (and edit the plan, as appropriate).
- For a overview of plan types, see: Recent Plans, Open Plan, and Plan Lists / Plan Type by Icon.
- For more information on editing the sub plan, refer to: Plan Information.
About Applying Audit Status to Master and Sub PlansDuring the Create Plan process (under question 9), check the box next to: Is this plan under audit?. (After the plan is created, the option to turn on Audit Status will no longer be available.)
Then, open the audit sub plan and navigate to: Plan > Plan Information. Check the box, as appropriate, indicating Audit Status. When the Master Plan is published to the Dashboard > View, the sub plan will be flagged as Under Audit on the Summary object.