Overview of HELPHelp is available from the page header in all balanceWORKS software products. Three types of Help are available:
- Documentation (Help and User Guides)
From any Help page, a Search field is available in the upper right. Search results will include tags that can be clicked for more information on related topics. To display the Table of Contents, click the link on the upper left header area; here the Help topics are organized by software module, and additional information is also available. The Library link, located in the header, provides access to User Guides.
- On Screen Help (screen captions)
- Video Tutorials (where available by module). The full list of Video Tutorials is also accessible from the Help header.
Universal Software Header BarA standard page header, common across the software family, appears at the top of the screen. Using buttons on the right side of this bar, you can:
(Left side) Click a logo icon to switch applications
Click displayed user name to view Profile (Contact Information, Settings, and Password) or Logout
Return to the software application's Home page
Access System Tools for each software application
(if permission has been granted; refer to Table of Contents, linked in the header on every Help page)
Open Help (or click one of the logos above); request Support by sending a message to Berkshire; and view Berkshire contact information
Browser Support Policy
- Current Browser Support Policy (effective January 1, 2016)
- Legacy Browser Support Policy (effective January 1, 2012)