BalanceAAP > System Tools > Additional Documents
- Upload Plan Documents
- Upload Company Documents
- Use Document Library Tools
Store Documents in the Reports Library
An Administrator or plan owner may compile a library of Plan Documents that supplement the AAP or provide additional program information to the balanceAAP user audience. The Administrator or Master Plan owner may also create a library of Company Documents for organization-wide distribution. Some examples include a copy of the company's Affirmative Action policy or an establishment's EEO-1 Report.
Select Systems Tools from the software header. Under General, click the link for:
- Plan Documents
- Company Documents
Quick Tip: Each of the above libraries will be represented by a tab, making navigating between the two libraries even easier.
The document library will accept Upload of the following file formats:
Upload Plan DocumentsNavigate to the Company Documents tab. To begin, select a Company, Establishment, and Plan from the provided drop-downs to associate the documents with a plan.
Use the [Browse] field at the bottom of the page to locate the document on your computer. When the file name appears below the field, click the [Upload] button. The file will be:
- Added to the system's Plan Documents list
- Made available to all users with permissions to view balanceAAP > Reports for the specific plan location
Upload Company DocumentsOn the Company Documents tab, use [Browse] field at the bottom of the page to locate the document on your computer. When the file name appears below the field, click the [Upload] button. The file will be:
- Added to the system's Company Documents list
- Made available to all users with permissions to view balanceAAP > Reports under your organization's account
Any documents added to the system will appear on the Reports > AAP Reports tab, under the applicable Report Group for Plan Documents and/or Company Documents.
Use Document Library ToolsAdministrator tools for working with uploaded documents include:
- Remove This File — Select the document; click the Remove icon; and answer Yes to the confirmation message.
- Edit Display Name of This File — Select the document; click the Edit icon; edit the name, and click [Save].
- Reorder the Documents list — Use the [Move Up/Down arrows] on the right side of the list.
- Preview a Document — (Select the document from the provided drop-down, and click the [Preview] button to open it in a PDF window.