Send Email from the Job Seekers List
RETURN TO: Job Seeker List Tools
- Send Bulk Email to Job Seekers
- Select one or more Recipients
- Choose an Email Template and Compose Message
- Preview and Send Email
- Send Job Seeker Info(rmation to Colleagues)
- Associate a Job Seeker with a Requisition and Send Information
Send Bulk Email to Job Seekers
1. Select one or more RecipientsTo send an email from the Job Seekers list, select the check box next to one or more Job Seekers; then choose [Send Bulk Email] from the upper toolbar. The Send Email menu opens.
Quick Tip: A group of Job Seekers may be selected, based on Applicant Status, to receive a standard response letter.
2. Choose an Email Template and Compose MessageUnder Email Content, select one of the following:
- Use your own text — (For users with permission to send customized emails only) Enter: Subject Line and Body. Format the Body, using the provided formatting toolbar.
- Choose a Template — From the Template drop-down, choose the appropriate option from those provided. Typical templates may include:
- Not Qualified
- Send Auto Acknowledgement
- Send Background Check Form
The Subject Line and Body are pre-populated, but can be edited.
Quick Tip: When editing message content, be careful with tags (identified by brackets), as these placeholders pull in important personalized content or links.
Add any file Attachments to the message from your computer, using the [Browse] button.
At the bottom of the page, check off whether to send a BCC of the message to your user email address.
3. Preview and Send EmailAfter composing the message, select [Preview and Send]. A Preview window appears; if the message is satisfactory, select [Send], or click [Cancel] to edit the message.
Note: An individual email may also be sent from the Review Job Seeker detail, using the Job Seeker Information toolbar.
Cross-reference: For more information regarding how to set up an email template, see: Administrative Settings > Email Templates.
Send Job Seeker Info(rmation to Colleagues)Select one or more Job Seekers. Choose [Send Info] from the upper toolbar. A Send Email window opens, with options for recipients, content, and attachments.
Under Send To, select one or more balanceTRAK Users, using the provided check boxes. Enter external e-mail addresses, if any, in the Additional Recipients field below, separated by semicolons.
Continue creating the email message, as described above at: Compose Email Message.
Job Seeker-specific Attachments — By default, the Job Seeker's RESUME is sent with the email message. To add other documents, scroll down to the Attachments menu, and make appropriate selections:
- COVER LETTER
- Additional Documents — External files can be attached to the message, using the [Browse] button.
Finally, [Preview and Send]
Associate a Job Seeker with a Requisition and Send InformationIf a Job Seeker on the Job Seekers list is associated with multiple Requisitions, the Job Seeker Information can be associated with a Requisition before the message is sent.
First, check off (only) one Job Seeker. Then, choose [Send Info] from the upper toolbar. The Send Email screen will display. From those options presented in the Requisitions menu, choose a Requisition.
Note: Only Requisitions associated with the user's access code will display.
From the Send To menu, select one or more balanceTRAK users and other recipients. Then, follow the instructions above to: Compose Email Message and Preview and Send Email.