Actions Required to Post a Job Opening On-line
The following actions must be in place for a job listing to appear on the branded Career page:
- The Requisition Status must be set to: Accepting Applications.
- The Posting Start Date must be valid.
- A Form must be set to show on the Career page (PRESCREENER or APPLICATION).
- The Job Description must have content.
These actions are described in more detail, by returning to the instructions for building a Requisition, as linked above.
For a job listing to appear on a third-party job board:
- A separate agreement or contract with the third-party may be required.
- Entries for City and State are required for external job boards.