Use the Review Job Seeker Detail
- Job Seeker Information and Toolbar
- Jobs Applied To
- View and Edit Applicant Status
- View Submitted Job Seeker Forms
- Email a Blank Form to the Job Seeker
- Add (and Delete) a Document to the Job Seeker Record
- Add an Event (and attach Job Seeker's Resume)
- Add a Note
- Perform Job Seeker-related Actions
Review and Update Job Seeker Information
To enter the Review Job Seeker detail, select a [Review] icon from the Job Seekers list: Job Seeker information can be reviewed and added, or actions related to the Job Seeker can be performed, as described below and in the accompanying article, respectively.
Job Seeker Information and ToolbarIcons in the Job Seeker Information toolbar offer quick links to perform the following functions, depending on user permissions:
- [Edit Job Seeker Information] — Update the Job Seeker’s personal information.
- [Send Email to the Job Seeker] — Create a Message or use an existing Email Template. The message may be blind-copied (BCC'd) to the originator's email address, as associated with the user account.
- [Edit Security Functions] — Reset and [Save] the Security Answer, Password, Security Question, and/or Security Answer.
- [Copy the Job Seeker to Another Requisition] — If a candidate is better suited for a different job opening, include the Job Seeker in another Requisition.
- [Send Job Seeker (Info) to Others] — Send documents and information about a job candidate to colleagues.
HELP Cross-reference: Some of the quick links above provide access to tools for sending email, copying the Job Seeker, and sending Job Seeker information, which are described here: Job Seekers List Tools.
Jobs Applied ToFor a cumulative list of open positions to which the Job Seeker applied, scroll down to: Job Applied To. This table displays job information by:
- Requisition Number (Click the entry to view Requisition.)
- Job Title (Click the entry to view the Job Description.)
- Application Date
The Job Seeker’s [Resume], and [Cover Letter], as applicable, are available through an icon to the right of each record.
View and Edit Applicant StatusClick the Applicant Status entry to assign status or edit the displayed status.
View Submitted Job Seeker FormsTo access Forms — submitted by the Job Seeker in response to job postings — navigate to: Jobs Applied To. Then, [Expand] a Requisition record. Following the Form name, the status of the Form is listed, either Completed, Started But Not Completed, or Not Started — depending on what the Job Seeker has saved in the system.
To view the PDF, click the appropriate [PDF] icon. To edit the Job Seeker's Form, click the [Edit] icon.
The Job Seeker may submit the following Forms (or others specific to your organization), which will be access bile in PDF format:
- BACKGROUND CHECK
Cross-reference: The above Form categories are described at: Learn About Form Types.
Email a Blank Form to the Job Seeker
The following link is visible after clicking the [Expand] triangle:
- Email to Job Seeker — Send the Job Seeker a link to an uncompleted form. (See also: Send Bulk Email to Job Seekers.)
DocumentsThe Documents table stores files, associated with the Job Seeker, with links to the Job Seeker's:
- Most Recent Resume
- (Where required or included) Most Recent Cover Letter
Add (and Delete) a Document to the Job Seeker RecordSystem-compatible formats are:
Click the [Plus sign], located in the Documents menu header. From the Upload Documents menu, select Document Type:
- Cover Letter
(Optional) Enter a Description.
Finally, use the [Browse] function to Select a File, and click [Upload].
The Document will be listed by: File Name and Description. To remove the Document, click the [Delete] icon to the left of the File Name. When the confirmation message appears, click [OK].
Note: Only one (Most Recent) Resume and one (Most Recent) Cover Letter may be saved. If a new version is uploaded, the system will ask whether to overwrite the prior version. [OK] or [Cancel] the upload. To save additional versions of the same document, use: Other.
CalendarDisplays existing event dates (in red) on a graphical Calendar, along with a list of event descriptions. To the right of each event are three icons, offering quick links to:
- [Edit] Event
- [Remove] Event
- Send [Reminder] to Outlook
Note: An event is limited to one Date. Typical events may include an interview, a deadline, or an approval meeting.
Add an Event (and send Job Seeker's Resume)Click on the [Plus sign] on the right side of the Calendar menu header. In the Add Event menu, enter:
- Start Time
- End Time
Then, from a pre-populated menu of system users: Select the People to Include for this Event. By default, the user creating the event is checked. Using the provided check box, determine whether to: Send participants a notification e-mail.
If applicable, check the box next to: Attach the job seeker's resume to the notification email. When the entries are complete, select [Save].
Each recipient will receive the notification, an ICS file for import into Outlook’s Calendar, and optionally, a PDF of the Job Seeker’s Resume.
History/NotesHistory/ Notes are displayed by:
- Email (of user associated with the action)
- Requisition Number (if the record is associated with one)
balanceTRAK automatically records History for several activities related to data entry/deletion, completed of required activities, communications, approvals, and status.
To view the History/Notes in a print format, click on the [Report] icon, located in the table header. The History/Notes appear in a new window, suitable for printing or saving.
Add a NoteAdd a comment to the Job Seeker’s History/Notes by clicking on the [Plus sign] on the right of the table header. In the Add Note menu, enter a Note, select None or the Requisition Number, and click [Save].
After the Note is added, icons become available to [Edit] or [Delete] the Note.