BalanceTRAK > Settings > Form Templates
- Administrative Tabs for Form Types
- Introduction and Finish Pages
- Form Template List Tools
- Sort a Form Template List
- Add a Form Template
- Table Controls for the Form Template List
- Add or Edit a Scoring Scheme
- Review an Existing Form Template
- Delete an Existing Form Template
- Set the Default Self-ID Form
Manage Forms to be Completed by Job Seekers
Under Settings, a library of Form Templates is stored, for use during the Job Seeker's application process. An Administrator may update this library, as needed, including editing some aspects of Form Templates and creating new templates, based on existing ones.
Note: If you have questions about Settings, please contact your system Administrator or Berkshire’s Product Support, as appropriate for your role and organization.
Administrative Tabs for Form TypesExisting Form Templates are organized in lists by the following types, each represented in balanceTRAK by a tab in the tab header:
- Applications — For collecting key information by applicant audience (e.g., Internal, External, International, Non-Exempt)
- Assessments — To gauge the skill level of applicants in job-related tasks, with PASS or FAIL scores
- Prescreeners — To screen applicants on basic minimum requirements
- Self-ID Forms — For collecting voluntary information from the Job Seeker on race, gender, disability status, and protected Veteran status
- Background Check Form — To gather additional information from the Job Seeker, as required for a background or credit check
Introduction and Finish PagesUse the navigation bar below the Form Templates tab header to develop or edit content for the Form Template's Introduction and Finish pages. Content will apply across all Forms in the Type. When the content for these pages is left blank, the pages will not display to the Job Seeker.
Example: The Finish page includes the words "Thank you" by default. Further acknowledgement or "next step" information for the Job Seeker could also be included. Please note that if the Job Seeker is completing a series of Forms, the Finish page will only display for the final Form.
Click the Templates tab to return to the Templates list.
Form Template List ToolsSince default Form Templates for your software Implementation will already be stored in the system, tools for working with these lists are discussed next.
Sort a Form Template listThe Form Template list on any tab may be sorted by clicking on the Form Name (or other displayed) column header.
Add a Form TemplateTo create a new Form Template, click the [Add] button. From the Add Form Template menu, determine whether to:
- Start with a Blank Template — Enter a Template Name, and click [Save].
- Copy from an Existing Template^
- Copy from an Existing Form^
^Follow the prompts to enter a Form Name, and select the source. Then click [Copy].
Proceed to: Edit the Form Template. Meanwhile, the Form Template will be added to the system, displaying on the Form Template list.
Table Controls for the Form Template List
Review an Existing TemplateEnter an existing Form Template by clicking the [Edit] icon corresponding to a Form Name, which opens the Form Template detail.
Add or Edit a Scoring SchemeFor each APPLICATION or PRESCREENER Template Type, a Scoring Scheme can be assigned for use in comparing Job Seeker responses on those forms. Once a template has been added to the Form Template list, add a Scoring Scheme by clicking on the
Set the Default Self-ID FormThe default Self-ID form will be indicated by a [Check mark] in the Default Form column. To select a different default, click the inactive, or grayed out, Check mark for the appropriate SELF-ID Form Template. A confirmation message will appear; click [OK].
The system uses the default SELF-ID form when you select to automatically display the form or email it to a Job Seeker.
Cross-reference: See: Design/Edit a Form Template / Form Settings / Self-ID Forms.
Delete an Existing Form TemplateTo remove a Form Template from the list, check the appropriate box, located to the left of the Form Name. Then choose the [Delete Selected] button from the upper toolbar.