Review Job Seekers who have Applied
- Quick Link: View Job Seekers from the Requisitions List
- View Job Seekers on the Review Requisition Detail
- Quick Link: View Job Seekers from the Requisition Information Table
- Job Seekers Table
- For more on working with applicants: Use the Review Job Seeker Detail
Review Applicants for a Job Opening
Tools will be available to help you review applicant information, once the following three system activities occur:
- A Requisition is created (and approved, if applicable)
- The job opening is posted on line
- At least one Job Seeker has applied
HELP Cross-references: To learn about the above activities, see —
- Add a Requisition
- Requisition Information Menu, Toolbar, and Status
- Build the Requisition
- Start (or Participate in) the Approval Process
Quick Link: View Job Seekers from the Requisitions ListAfter accessing Requisitions from the side navigation menu, locate the Requisition on the displayed list.
Quick Tip: To show only active Requisitions , make sure the Status view is set to: Accepting Applications. Other Status views may also help you hone in on a subset of Requisitions, having applicants.
Click the # of Job Seekers entry to display a Job Seekers list, filtered by the Requisition.
View Job Seekers on the Review Requisition DetailIf you have not opened the Review Requisition detail, locate the Requisition on the Requisitions list, and click the corresponding [Review] icon. Then, take advantage of two methods for reviewing applicants, as described next.
Quick Link: View Job Seekers from the Requisition Information TableA quick link is available in the Requisition Information menu, located at the top of the page: Click the # of Job Seekers entry to display a Job Seekers list, filtered by the Requisition.
Job Seekers TableNavigate to the Job Seekers table. To maximize the Job Seekers table, click the [Expand] icon in the table header. You may also click the More link at the bottom of the table. The Job Seekers are displayed by:
- Application Date
- Applicant Status
- Applicant Status Date
- Score — PASS / FAIL, if an ASSESSMENT is in use, or numerical, if a Scoring Scheme is in use
The following tools will also help you review applicants:
- Applicant Status Filter — Based on your balanceTRAK Implementation, the Requisition Status, selected on the Requisition Information menu, will control which Job Seekers are displayed within the Requisition. Click the applicant statuses link, below the table header to view how the filter was applied, in creating the Job Seekers table.
- Job Seeker Icons —
- Click the [Review] icon for a quick link to the Review Job Seeker detail.
- View a RESUME (R), COVER LETTER (C), the completed PRESCREENER (P), or the completed APPLICATION (A), by clicking the corresponding icon.