Organize the Job Seeker List
JUMP TO: Perform Job Seeker Actions
- How the Job Seeker List is Organized
- View Job Seekers with Incomplete Applications (Administrators only)
- Simple Filter and Sort Options
- Filter the Job Seeker List
- Sort the Job Seeker List by Attribute
- Show Score (if a Scoring Scheme is in place)
- Run an Advanced Search
By Drop-down Options
By Header Icons
Use the Job Seeker List to Support Applicant Workflow
Tools for organizing the Job Seeker list are designed to help you refine the full registry of Job Seekers to find relevant information, whether you want to:
- Locate Job Seekers who stand out
- Understand and handle HR workload
- Monitor and manage Job Seeker progress
- Perform recordkeeping
These tools are described below.
How the Job Seeker List is OrganizedThe Job Seeker list, located in the left-hand column on the Job Seekers screen, is organized to help you:
- See the Requisition(s) associated with each Job Seeker, and highlight one to view the accompanying Job Seeker detail
Scan key Job Seeker attributes (e.g., Application Date, Job Seeker Stage, Disposition Code)
- Sort or filter Job Seekers, based on key criteria (e.g.,
% of Keywords Matched,Job Seeker Stage, Silver Medalist)
- Select a Job Seeker, whose detail record will show in the right-hand window
- Perform Bulk Job Seeker Actions (e.g., delete records, send email)
View Job Seekers with Incomplete Applications (Administrators only)From the upper View menu, select: Incomplete (or Incomplete Application). The following settings must be in place:
- A system Profile must be in place, allowing you to see these Job Seekers.
- A Requisition Number must be selected from the Requisition drop-down.
- The Requisition must have the status of: Accepting Applications.
- The Requisition’s Job Seeker Filter Setting is required to be set to: Must Complete a Form or Must Complete Application, respectively.
Simple Filter and Sort Options
Filter the Job Seeker List
By Drop-down Options – Beginning with the first drop-down filter menu, located above the Job Seeker list on the left. This menu will display the default option to show: All Job Seeker Stages. To limit the display by Stage, click the menu's down arrow and check off one or more options, as displayed in the provided menu. Some typical Stages may include:
- New Applicant
- HR Review
- Hiring Manager Review
The second drop-down menu will display default Requisition options for all Requisitions (by number) that are Open. To limit the display by Requisition attributes, expand the drop-down and check off selections for:
- [Requisition Number]
- Category of: Open, Closed, or Open & Closed
AND / OR
The final drop-down filter will display the default option to show: All Disposition Codes. Limit the display to particular codes by expanding the menu and checking off one or more options. Some typical choices, depending on your organization's Implementation, include:
- Schedule Interview
- Declined Offer
- Internal Successful
- Not Best Qualified
If more than one Disposition Code is selected, the resulting menu header will indicate: Multiple Disposition Codes.
By Header Icons – Click on an icon in the Job Seeker list header to filter Job Seekers by the following labels to Show:
– Silver Medalists
Cross-references: For more information on flagging Job Seeker records, see:
- Apply Silver Medalist Designation, at: Special Settings by TableApplicant status/stage, global Job Description, multiple Career pages
- Flag a Job Seeker, at: Manage the Job Seeker Profile
Sort the Job Seeker List by AttributeThe Job Seeker list displays two Sort drop-down menus in the column header. First, expand the Sort drop-down, and select one of the following:
- Application Date
- Requisition Number
- Job Title
- Keyword Score
Next, navigate to the adjacent drop-down, and selecting:
Show Score (If a Scoring Scheme is in place)After choosing a Requisition Number from the upper Requisition drop-down, an additional bar will display, with the label: Show Scores For. From the provided drop-down, select the Form that has been scored to display a Score column on the Job Seekers list.