Organize the Job Seeker List
JUMP TO: Run an Advanced Search
- How the Job Seeker List is Organized
- View Job Seekers with Incomplete Applications (Administrators only)
- Simple Filter and Sort Options
- Filter the Job Seeker List
- Sort the Job Seeker List by Column
- Show Score (if a Scoring Scheme is in place)
By Drop-down Options
By Header Icons
Access the Job Seeker List to Support Applicant Workflow
Tools on the Job Seeker list will help you refine the Job Seeker rolls to focus on information that is relevant to the task(s) at hand, whether you want to locate Job Seekers who stand out; understand and manage HR workload; check on Job Seeker progress by stage; or perform recordkeeping.
These tools are described below.
How the Job Seeker List is OrganizedThe Job Seeker list, located in the left-hand column on the Job Seeker screen, is organized to help you:
- See the Requisition(s) associated with each Job Seeker
- Scan key Job Seeker attributes (e.g., Application Date, Job Seeker Stage, Disposition Code)
- Sort or filter Job Seekers, based on key criteria (e.g., % of Keywords Matched, Job Seeker Stage, Silver Medalist)
- Select a Job Seeker, whose detail record will show in the right-hand window
Perform – Recordkeeping Actions (e.g., delete records)
View Job Seekers with Incomplete Applications (Administrators only)From the upper View menu, select: Incomplete (or Incomplete Application). The following settings must be in place:
- A system Profile must be in place, allowing you to see these Job Seekers.
- A Requisition Number must be selected from the Requisition drop-down.
- The Requisition must have the status of: Accepting Applications.
- The Requisition’s Job Seeker Filter Setting is required to be set to: Must Complete a Form or Must Complete Application, respectively.
Simple Filter and Sort Options
Filter the Job Seeker List
By Drop-down Options – Beginning with the first drop-down filter menu, located on the left above the Job Seeker list. This menu will display the default option to show: All Job Seeker Stages. To limit the display by Stage, click the menu's down arrow and check off one or more options, as displayed in the provided menu. Some typical Stages may include:
- New Applicant
- HR Review
- Hiring Manager Review
The second drop-down menu will display default Requisition options for all Requisitions (by number) that are Open. To limit the display by Requisition attributes, expand the drop-down and check off selections for:
- [Requisition Number]
- Category of: Open, Closed, or Open & Closed
AND / OR
By Header Icons – Click on an icon in the Job Seeker list header to Show:
– Silver Medalist
Show Scores (If a Scoring Scheme is in place)After choosing a Requisition Number from the upper Requisition drop-down, an additional bar will display, with the label: Show Scores For. From the provided drop-down, select the Form that has been scored to display a Score column on the Job Seekers list.
Sort the Job Seeker List by Column
Quick Tip: If an existing Job Seeker applies to a new job Requisition without uploading a new RESUME, the system automatically associates the Job Seeker’s most recent prior RESUME with the Requisition.
[Flag] a Job Seeker to highlight the record in red. Click the icon a second time to clear the highlighting.
Delete one or more Job SeekersThe deletion process is multi-stepped to ensure the action for each record is confirmed:
- Begin by selecting the check box next to one or more Job Seekers.
- The Action drop-down will activate in the Job Seeker list header. From this menu, click [Delete Selected].
- For your review, each record selected for removal will be identified in the Deleted Record window, which will display to the right of the Job Seeker list.
- Click a record's Remove icon to confirm deletion by line item
Delete all selected records by selecting and holding the [Hold to Delete] button with your mouse until the progress bar indicates the records are successfully removed.
To return to the Job Seeker list without removing any record, slick the [Cancel] button.
Copy Job Seekers to another RequisitionSelect the check box next to one or more source Job Seekers. Then select [Copy Selected] from the toolbar. In the Copy Job Seeker menu, make selections for:
- Requisition to Copy to
- Application to Copy Answers to
- Prescreener to Copy Answers to
When finished, click [Copy].
Transfer the Job Seeker's Assessment Status (Where applicable)When a Job Seeker is copied from one Requisition to another — and Forms match — the Job Seeker's ASSESSMENT status of PASS can be carried over. In the Review Job Seeker detail > Jobs Applied To table, a status of Already Passed will display for the "new" Requisition.