Apply Advanced Filters to the Requisition List
RETURN TO: Organize the Requisition List
- When to Apply a Filter Group/Advanced Filter
- Access the Filter Group Menus
- Select and Save Filter Options
- Apply a Filter Group to the Requisition List
- Clear an Advanced Filter
- Edit an Existing Filter Group
- Delete a Filter Group
For a primer on standard Filters, return to the Help page linked above, and refer to: View the Requisition List by Drop-down Filters.
Apply Filter Groups to Configure the Requisition List
To help you find detailed information about Requisitions, Filter Groups can be assembled and saved to the expanded Search bar for selection. A Filter Group can be named, then applied again and again.
When to Apply a Filter Group/Advanced FilterTools for developing Filter Groups, or advanced Filters, are designed to help you combine several parameters from the standard Requisition Filters — status Category, Job Seeker Stage, Location, and Field — into a "super" Filter.
Access the Filter Group MenusFilter tools can be accessed by one of two methods, available in the page header:
- Expand the Search bar, while in Requisitions, and click the Filter Groups link.
- Access the Settings >TRAK > Filters sub-tab via your account's [User name].
Once you have navigated to the Filters sub-tab, begin by reviewing the array of options, organized into menus by the following variable types:
- Category (Pending, Open, Closed)
- Job Seeker Stage (e.g., Unassigned, Hire)
- Location (For multi-location user accounts)
- Requisition Field (e.g., Requisition Job Title)
The top three menus are comprised of lists, with selections made by check box. The latter option works by means of a drop-down, and then, entering one or more Search terms.
Select and Save Filter OptionsTo set up a Filter Group, work carefully from the top of the Filters screen down to the bottom:
- From the upper toolbar, select the [New Filter] button. (This button also quickly clears any current Filter menu entries or selections.)
- Under Requisition Filter Group, enter an appropriate: Name. (This allows the Filter to be saved to the system for future selection.)
- To set a Filter Group as the default Requisition list display (on entry), check the box next to the tagline: Is Default.
- Make selections from the four menus, as needed.
- Finally, click the [Save] button.
The Requisition Filter will be saved to the expanded Search bar menu.
Apply a Filter Group to the Requisition ListIn the Requisitions module, click your mouse in the Search Bar to expand the menu. Select a Filter Group from the Saved Groups menu.
When a Filter is in place, a yellow banner at the top of the Requisition list column will indicate the Filter Name.
Clear an Advanced FilterIn the column's yellow banner, select the Clear Filter icon, located to the left of the tagline/Filter Group Name.
Edit an Existing Filter GroupThe Filter menus can be accessed in one of two ways:
- If the Requisition list is currently filtered, navigate to the yellow banner in the list column; and, click the Edit icon to left of the Filter Name.
- Return to the Filters sub-tab by one of the two methods described above at: Access the Filter Group Menus.
Next, proceed as outlined under: Select and Save Filter Options.
Delete a Filter GroupRemove a Filter Group from displaying in the expanded Search menu in one of two ways:
- With the Search bar expanded, click the Remove icon to the left of the tagline/Filter Group Name.
- On the Filters screen, select a Name from the upper drop-down to display the Filter Group's options. Then, select the [Delete Filter Group] button.