Approve a Requisition
- Participate in the Approval Process
- Approve a Requisition
As part ofadding a Requisition: Determine Approval Process
Participate in the Approval Process
Approve a RequisitionAs an approver, the user will receive an email notification, containing links for the following three approval responses:
- I want to log in and view the requisition.
- I want to approve this requisition without logging in.
- I want to not approve this requisition without logging in.
A message on an approver’s Home page Dashboard will indicate: Requisitions Needing Approval. The approver can directly access the Approval Process menu (on the Review Requisition detail), containing a Comment field and the following buttons to:
- Approve — Sends an email message to the submitter by email and moves the process on to the next Selected Approver.
After the last approver has approved the Requisition, balanceTRAK may automatically change the Requisition Status to reflect the approval. Typically, the next Status is: Accepting Applications.
- Not Approve — Sends an email message to the submitter and other Selected Approvers by email and:
A message in the Approval Process menu will state: The Requisition has NOT been approved. After making changes to the Requisition (based on Comments received), the submitter can click [Resubmit] to restart the Approval Process.