Approve a Requisition
- Approval Notifications
- Approve (or Decline Approval for) a Requisition
- Approve (or Decline Approval for) a Job Seeker
- Review Approval Status
Participate in the Approval Process as an Approver
As a hiring manager or other decisionmaker, you may be responsible for
approving (or declining approval) for a Requisition or a Job Seeker by participating in a balanceTRAK Approval Process.
approval, which may involve one or more decisionmakers,
This The Requisition can be moved from Pendingto the Open Category and posted. (ARequisition with full automatic Workflow settings will be: Put in the Open Category; set to Accepting New Job Seekers; and Posted Internally and/or Externally.)
If the Approval Process involves an applicant:
- The Job Seeker can be sent an Offer Letter.
If either is rejected,
an Approval Process can be resubmitted by the original submitter.
Approval NotificationsAs a participating approver, the user will receive:
- An email notification, containing links for the following three approval responses:
- I want to log in and view the requisition [job seeker].
- I want to approve this requisition [job seeker] without logging in.
- I want to decline this requisition [job seeker] without logging in.
- A notification in the Pending Approvals tile on the approver’s Home page Dashboard will indicate a Requisition Number (or a Job Seeker Name ) requires approval.
Approve (or Decline Approval for) a Requisition
- Express Approval from the email message Select the appropriate link from the three provided
- Use the Requisition detail From the provided link in the email message you received or the Dashboard's Pending Approvals tile, directly access the Approvals tab. A flow diagram, representing the designated Approval Process, will display at the bottom of the tab, listing each approver and Approval outcome. Input one of the following decisions, and include: (optional) Comments.
- Approve — Sends an email message to the submitter by email and moves the process on to the next Selected Approver. After final approval, the tab will indicate a date-stamped status line: The Requisition has been approved.
- Decline — Sends an email message to the submitter and other Selected Approvers by email and:
A status line on the Approvals tab will state: The Requisition has NOT been approved. After making changes to the Requisition (based on Comments received), the submitter can click [Resubmit] to restart the Approval Process.
Approve or Reject a Job Seeker