Settings > Job Posting Page
- Select an Alias to Edit/Preview a Job Posting page
- Work with Job Posting Elements
- Restore Default Settings
A. Theme, Style, and Content
B. Preview and Save the Page
Customize one or More Job Posting Pages
During software Implementation, Berkshire will have developed the initial content and appearance of your organization's Job Posting page(s) and set up the associated Alias(es). The user with appropriate Administrative-level permissions can manage basic formatting and content for these Job Posting page(s).
if a new Job Posting page is needed, please contact Berkshire's Product Support.
Select an Alias to Edit/Preview a Job Posting pageAccess Settings > Job Posting Settings to view the Select Alias menu for your organization, displaying a record for each existing Job Posting page, listed by Alias. Any Alias currently configured with default settings will have the tagline: Default Settings.
Select the Alias name from the list to edit (and preview) the associated Job Posting page. The full editing screen is comprised of a left column, containing editing tools, while the right window will contain the Live Preview.
Work with Job Posting Elements
A. Theme, Style, and ContentIn the left column, the Job Posting page's graphics, introductory content, and social media links can be addressed:
- Review the current Theme Color. Use the color picker, or enter an HTML code, to change the color area, surrounding the Job Posting table.
- If the logo displayed on the Job Posting page requires updating, move on to the Logo setting. First, make sure the image to be uploaded is properly formatted as JPEG, PNG, or BMP, having a minimum size of x by s and a maximum size of x by x. Then, click the [Browse] button.
- From the provided drop-down, select a Job Posting Style, either: Block OR Grid (includes Short Job Description teaser)
- The next two editing windows contain content for the introductory paragraph(s) and the EEO/Pay Transparency Statement, respecitvely. Use the text editing tools and content windows to update content and its appearance, as needed.
- Review the existing Job Posting table filters (to be made available to page viewers for honing in on key information). Make changes to one or more of the three provided drop-downs. (Filters may be left unassigned.)
- If necessary, include or update a Social Media image.
- Next, change settings to link or unlink to Facebook, LinkedIn, and/or Twitter, as desired.
- If desired, include or update the link to a Video URL.
B. Preview and Save the PageThe final step is to carefully review the Live Preview window.
Quick Tip: The Live Preview will update as changes are made.
When the settings are satisfactory, click [Save], before selecting the [Back] button to return to the Alias list.