JUMP TO: Software Transition Crosswalk
Previous Product Release Notes
BalanceWORKS Family of Software
As part of our efforts to continually improve our products and services, Berkshire performed upgrades to the family of balanceWORKS software products.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Berkshire’s Product Support department at: firstname.lastname@example.org; OR use our Product Support Request page, which is available from the Help icon in any software header.
Berkshire’s Product Support Team
Version 4.0 has been updated to include the following:
- New balanceAAP user interface for better navigation and usability
- New logos for all applications in the balanceWORKS suite, including balanceAAP
- Re-designed Profile Management, which allows access on/off to fields, functions, and screens, easily via check box
- User Management, including individual plan permissions, has been consolidated throughout and is now controlled through balanceWORKS.
- REACH has been separated out and is now a stand-alone product. Connectivity to balanceAAP remains in place, without change.
- BalanceHUB SHARE, the reports distribution portal, has been reincorporated into balanceAAP.
- Controls to Publish Plan for distribution are now directly listed on the side navigation menu.
- The AAP Reports menu has been redesigned with a more modern layout and improved functionality. All balanceAAP reports, including those previously found in SHARE, can be found here.
- The Dashboard has also been incorporated into balanceAAP and is now located directly in the side navigation menu.
- Narratives (including templates and settings) have been separated from Reports and can now be accessed directly from the side navigation menu.
Version 4.0 introduces the following
- New balanceTRAK user interface for better navigation and usability
- New logos for all applications in the balanceWORKS suite, including balanceTRAK
- Re-designed Profile Management, which allows access on/off to fields, functions, and screens, easily via checkbox
- User Management, including location/department permissions, has been consolidated throughout and is now controlled through balanceWORKS.
- The Job Seeker Export has been enhanced to include new data fields, date range options, the ability to save custom exports and several default export templates, including exporting Job Seeker data for use in balanceAAP.
- Several Client Settings have been moved to the System tab, located within the Settings menu. These options include Default User Settings, Archive, and Job Seeker login instructions.
- Standard Job Posting Pages can now be modified through the Settings menu, where users can update header information, Requisition filters, and each page’s style and color.
- The Job Posting Page layout has been updated with user-friendly filtering options that can be customized per account.
A table outlining how functions have changed in both releases can be found at: Software Transition Crosswalk