PRIOR STEPS: Add a New Requisition (Setup and Details)
- Choose a Method for Developing the Job Description
- Use an Existing Job Description
- Create (or Edit) the Job Description by Section
- Select Save Options for the Job Description
- Should the Short Description also be Developed?
NEXT STEP: Determine Approvals
Display the Job's Requirements to Job Seekers
As the third step in the Add New Requisition process, the Job Description task area is accessible from the side navigation menu, displaying two tabs:
- Long Description (Required to post a job opening on line)
- Short Description (Provides a teaser on the Job Posting page, if the Grid Style is in place)
The article below describes how to select (and modify) a previously saved Job Description, or develop a new one, while creating a new Requisition.
Choose a Method for Developing the Job Description
For client organizations having prior