Organize the Job Seeker List
JUMP TO: Perform Job Seeker Actions
- Learn about Key Job Seeker list Features
Simple Filter and Sort Options
- Filter the Job Seeker List
- By Drop-down Options
- By Header Icons
- Sort the Job Seeker List by Data Point
- Show Score (if a Scoring Scheme is in place)
- Run an Advanced Search
Use the Job Seeker List to Support Applicant Workflow
Tools for organizing the Job Seeker list are designed to help you refine the full registry of Job Seekers and hone in on relevant information, whether the task at hand is to locate Job Seekers who stand out, manage HR workload, monitor Job Seeker progress, or perform recordkeeping or other administrative tasks.
These tools are described below.
Learn about Key Job Seeker list FeaturesThe Job Seeker list, located in the left-hand column on the Job Seekers screen, will help you to:
- Identity the Requisition(s) associated with each Job Seeker – then highlight one to view the accompanying Job Seeker detail in the right-hand window
- Sort or filter Job Seekers, based on key criteria (e.g., Application Date, Keyword Score, New, Job Seeker Stage, Silver Medalist)
- Perform Bulk Job Seeker Actions (e.g., Delete records, Send forms to Job Seekers)
Simple Filter and Sort Options
Filter the Job Seeker List
Begin with the first drop-down filter menu, located above the Job Seeker list on the left. This menu will display the default option to show: All Job Seeker Stages. To limit the display by Stage, click the menu's down arrow and check off one or more options, as displayed in the provided menu. Some typical Stages may include:
By Drop-down Options
- New Applicant
- HR Review
- Hiring Manager Review
The second drop-down menu will display default Requisition options for all Requisitions (by number) that are Open. To limit the display by Requisition attributes, expand the drop-down and check off selections for:
- [Requisition Number]
- Category of: Open, Closed, or Open & Closed
AND / OR
The final drop-down filter will display the default option to show: All Disposition Codes. Limit the display to particular codes by expanding the menu and checking off one or more options. Some typical choices, depending on software Implementation, include:
- Schedule Interview
- Declined Offer
- Internal Successful
- Not Best Qualified
If more than one Disposition Code is selected, the resulting menu header will indicate: Multiple Disposition Codes.
– Silver Medalists
– Incomplete [Applications] (Administrators only)
Note: To view Incomplete Job Seekers, the following settings must be in place:
- A Requisition Number must be selected from the Requisition drop-down.
- The Requisition must be: Accepting New Job Seekers.
- The Requisition’s Job Seeker Filter Setting is required to be set to: Must Complete a Form or Must Complete Application, respectively.
Cross-references: For more information on flagging Job Seeker records, see:
- Apply Silver Medalist Designation, at: Special Settings by TableApplicant status/stage, global Job Description, multiple Career pages
- Flag a Job Seeker, at: Manage the Job Seeker Profile
Sort the Job Seeker List by Data PointThe Job Seeker list displays two Sort drop-down menus in the column header. First, expand the Sort drop-down, and select one of the following:
- Application Date
- Requisition Number
- Job Title
- Keyword Score
Next, navigate to the adjacent drop-down, and selecting:
Show Score (If a Scoring Scheme is in place)After choosing a Requisition Number from the upper Requisition drop-down, an additional bar will display, with the label: Show Scores For. From the provided drop-down, select the Form that has been scored to display a Score column on the Job Seekers list.