Organize the Requisition List
RETURN TO: Start with Requisition Basics
- View the Requisition List by Drop-down Filters
- By Location
- By Job Seeker
- By Category
- Sort the
RequisitionsList by Column
- Requisition List Tools
- Delete a Requisition
- Understanding Open Requisition Alert Flags
View, Filter, and Sort the Requisitions List
Once one or more Requisitions have been created, the Requisitions list will display those items by the following columns:
- Requisition (Number)
- Job Title
- Create Date
- (Number of Job Seekers)
Quick Tip: Click the entry in the # of Job Seekers column to view the Job Seekers associated with a Requisition.
View the Key options for honing in on Requisitions of particular interest are housed in the upper drop-down menus, from left to right:
Requisitions List by Drop-down Filters
- Requisition Category — Pending, Open, Closed
- Job Seeker Stage — New applicant, Interview, Final disposition, Offer, Hire, and other stages. Or click a label at the top of the menu to Select: All or None.
- Location — For users with permissions to view multiple locations, search for and/or check off one or more locations to view)
Open the appropriate drop-down, and select an option to narrow the display of Requisitions. The default view is to show All Requisitions (limited to the locations for which the user has access).
Sort the Requisitions List by ColumnBy default, the Requisition list is sorted by: Create Date.
Simply click on a column header label to sort the list in a different manner. An ascending sort will be indicated by an Up Arrow above the column header, while a descending sort is associated with the Down Arrow. Click the column header label a third time to clear the sort.
Requisition List Tools
Delete a RequisitionSelect a Requisition, by clicking the check box to the left of the Requisition Number. Then choose [Delete Selected] from the upper toolbar.
Understanding Open Requisition Alert FlagsbalanceTRAK associates certain actions with an Open Requisition to ensure it is posted and applicants can apply; your organization may automate this process or use on-demand controls. Therefore, the Requisition list will alert you if the following Requisition detail actions are not set for an Open Requisition:
- [Red stop alert] — The Open Requisition is not: Accepting New Job Seekers, nor is it: Posted Internally / Posted Externally.
- [Yellow caution alert] — The Open Requisition has not yet been: Posted Internally / Posted Externally.