Organize the Job Seeker List
JUMP TO: Perform Job Seeker Actions
- Learn about Key Job Seeker list Features
- Filter the Job Seeker List
- By Drop-down Options
- By Header Icons
- Sort the Job Seeker List by Data Point
- Show Score (if a Scoring Scheme is in place)
- Run an Advanced Search
- Import Resumes to Build Job Seeker Data
Use the Job Seeker List to Support Applicant Workflow
The Job Seeker list is located in the left-hand column on the Job Seekers screen. Tools for organizing this list will help you refine the full registry of Job Seekers and hone in on relevant information, whether the task at hand is to locate Job Seekers who stand out, manage HR workload, monitor Job Seeker progress, or perform recordkeeping or other administrative tasks.
The Job Seeker list is the "jumping off" platform for:
Learn about Key Job Seeker list Features
- Navigating by Job Seeker to view the associated Requisition(s)
Highlighting it to viewthe accompanyingJob Seeker detail in the right-hand window.^
key features are designed to help you:
- Sort or filter Job Seekers, based on key criteria (e.g., Application Date, Keyword Score, New, Job Seeker Stage, Silver Medalist).
- View the Job Seeker's Resume Keyword Match Score (as shown in a green box), by Requisition, where Keywords are in place.
- Quickly located Job Seekers who have been flagged.
- Perform Bulk Job Seeker Actions (e.g., Delete records, Send forms to Job Seekers).
^ Quick Tip: While most Job Seekers will apply to only one Requsition, the Job Seeker list offers one-click access to multiple details, by Requisition Number, for those applicants who apply to more than one opening.
Filter the Job Seeker List
By Drop-down OptionsBegin with the first drop-down filter menu, located above the Job Seeker list on the left. This menu will display the default option to show: All Job Seeker Stages. To limit the display by Stage, click the menu's down arrow and check off one or more options, as displayed in the provided menu. Some typical Stages may include:
- New Applicant
- HR Review
- Hiring Manager Review
The second drop-down menu will display default Requisition options for all Requisitions (by number) that are Open. To limit the display by Requisition attributes, expand the drop-down and check off selections for:
- [Requisition Number]
- Category of: Open, Closed, or Open & Closed
AND / OR
The final drop-down filter will display the default option to show: All Disposition Codes. Limit the display to particular codes by expanding the menu and checking off one or more options. Some typical choices, depending on software Implementation, include:
- Schedule Interview
- Declined Offer
- Internal Successful
- Not Best Qualified
If more than one Disposition Code is selected, the resulting menu header will indicate: Multiple Disposition Codes.
By Header IconsClick on an icon in the Job Seeker list header to filter Job Seekers by the following labels to Show:
– Silver Medalists
– Incomplete [Applications] (Administrators only)
Note: To view Incomplete Job Seekers, the following settings must be in place –
- A Requisition Number must be selected from the Requisition drop-down.
- The Requisition must be: Accepting New Job Seekers.
- The Requisition’s Job Seeker Filter Setting is required to be set to: Must Complete a Form or Must Complete Application, respectively.
- Apply Silver Medalist Designation, at: Special Settings by TableApplicant status/stage, global Job Description, multiple Career pages
- Flag a Job Seeker, at: Navigate the Requisition Detail
Sort the Job Seeker List by Data PointThe Job Seeker list displays two Sort drop-down menus in the column header. First, expand the Sort drop-down, and select one of the following:
- Application Date
- Requisition Number
- Job Title
- Keyword Score
Next, navigate to the adjacent drop-down, and selecting:
Show Score (If a Scoring Scheme is in place)After choosing a Requisition Number from the upper Requisition drop-down, an additional bar will display, with the label: Show Scores For. From the provided drop-down, select the Form that has been scored to display a Score column on the Job Seekers list.
Import Resumes to Build Job Seeker Data
WHERE IS THIS NOWPrepare File(s) — The following document formats are accepted:
- Microsoft Word (DOC, DOCX)
- Acrobat (PDF)
- Rich text (RTF)
- Plain text (TXT)
Prior to import, please review the document to make sure it has clear subhead/body text formatting and relevant information, such as Education and Employment.
Begin — Choose the [Import] button from the toolbar.
- Select one of two File Type options from the Upload Files menu:
- Upload separate files for each resume.
- Upload a zip file containing resumes.
Use the [Browse] function to locate the file on your computer. If additional files are to be uploaded, use the [Add Another File] button. When finished, select [Next] to continue.
- From the Overwrite Type menu, select one of two options:
- Update existing job seekers with the information being imported — Replace the Job Seeker’s data with the uploaded data; old data for that Job Seeker will be lost.
- Do not update existing job seekers and show a list of duplicates — View a list of updated and existing records to choose the data to retain.
Click on the [Import] button at the bottom of the menu.
- A results message will display. Choose [Import More Job Seekers] if there is an additional Job Seeker RESUME to upload
Select [Back to Job Seeker List] to view the updates.
Each file will be parsed into a Job Seeker record, including the Profile and the APPLICATION's Education and Employment Sections. The imported RESUME will be available for view, via the Documents tab.
The Job Seeker will not be associated with a Requisition, but the imported data will be included in Searches.
HOW DOES THE RECORD BECOME COMPLETE?